Raise Brows by Elevating Yours
The frown lines and forehead wrinkles that frustrate so many of us can be corrected with the brow lift, performed by Dr. William C. Cohen. Our highly qualified Orange County surgeon uses a minimally invasive endoscopic technique, allowing for a faster healing time so you can return to your normal routine as quickly as possible. Advanced ENT and Facial Plastic Surgery takes pride in providing convenient facial plastic surgery and skin treatments, all to get our patients turning heads in Southern California. Please take a moment and consider the many benefits of our brow lift procedure!
Benefits of Endoscopic Brow Lift
The endoscopic brow lift technique boasts many benefits for our Orange County patients, especially when compared to more conventional brow lift surgery. What exactly can ideal candidates expect after the procedure?
- Faster recovery and healing time
- Beautiful, long-lasting results
- Elevated forehead and brow line
- Significantly reduced wrinkles
- Barely visible scarring
- Less risks than with the traditional lift
As the brow lift targets the upper portion of the face, many patients choose to combine the treatment with one that targets the lower portion and neck, such as a face lift, or neck lift.
Our Brow Lift Procedure
The endoscopic brow lift is less invasive than traditional brow lift surgery. In order to smooth wrinkles and elevate the brow, Dr. Cohen will perform the procedure while keeping your specific needs in mind.
- To begin, Dr. Cohen will make the necessary tiny incisions along the upper part of the forehead, within the hairline.
- Next, the surgeon will utilize an endoscope, or surgical instrument with an attached light and camera that connects to a video monitor, to access the tissues below the skin through the small incisions.
- Using the endoscope, Dr. Cohen will proceed to remove the desired muscle tissue from between the brows and forehead, smoothing the appearance of the area.
- He will then slightly lift the skin above the brow and secure it for lasting results.
Learn More about Our Brow Lift Technique
Would you like to gain a more youthful, refreshed look without undergoing complex surgery? To determine whether you are an ideal candidate for a brow lift in Orange County, contact Advanced ENT and Facial Plastic Surgery to schedule a consultation with Dr. Cohen.